March 16, 2007

Money, Money, Money

I have just registered a domain name on my name for USD1.99, just for fun and to learn something new. My friend ask me why don't I choose a more commercialize name so that it can be traded later. I'm wondering... am I too emotional in spending money.. ; )
Money, Money, Money (ABBA) I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay Aint it sad And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me Thats too bad In my dreams I have a plan If I got me a wealthy man I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd fool around and have a ball... Money, money, money Must be funny In the rich mans world Money, money, money Always sunny In the rich mans world Aha-ahaaa All the things I could do If I had a little money Its a rich mans world A man like that is hard to find but I can't get him off my mind Ain't it sad And if he happens to be free I bet he wouldn't fancy me That's too bad So I must leave, I'll have to go To las vegas or monaco And win a fortune in a game, my life will never be the same... Money, money, money Must be funny In the rich mans world Money, money, money Always sunny In the rich mans world Aha-ahaaa All the things I could do If I had a little money Its a rich mans world

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you think this can ever be made into a song and actually make it to number one on any musical chart?


This Old Engine

Jumpa doctor this morning,
Doctor asked what is happening,
Told him kepala sikit pening,
Also susah mau kencing,

He pressed his scope on my skin,
Check my pulse, knock my sheen,
Took my pressure with his small machine,
Ask me what have I been eating.

Told him I had 3 ohkau last evening,
For breakfast I had mee kering,
Somemore whack one nasi daging,
Doctor hear already kepala pun pusing.

“You eat so teruk somemore you drink”
“You still young ah? you think”
“You better take care and stop smoking”
“If not, you die faster than I can blink.”

Aiyooh, this old engine,
Sudah sakit susah mau bikin,
Like one lau yah punya mesin,
Sini sudah baik sana lagi mula bising.